Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wedding and a Baby!

What a great weekend this has been!  Yesterday was the big wedding day!  Allison and Jared got married!!!  It was a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony, followed by an amazing reception.  The bride was stunning and the groom dashing.  It was the first wedding Blair and I have attended since our own, and it was so different being guests at a wedding now that we are married.  I think having been married for almost a year now made me truly appreciate how wonderful and special the start of a marriage really is.

During the first dance, I leaned over to Blair and whispered "I love you."  He looked looked back at me with those blue eyes and sweet smile and said "We just got an interception."  Ok, so things aren't that different. :)

We spent the night with old friends and new.  We danced, and drank, did the macerena (what?!?), and waived our hands to the musical stylings of Miley Cyrus...cuz, that's how we roll.

To top it all off, our friends Doug and Lauren welcomed their new son! Welcome to world sweet Cameron!





1 comment: