Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Humble Beginnings

I have to admit that I have been kinda proud of my running accomplishments lately. My long runs are now 7 miles at 9:13(ish) pace.  I am by no means breaking any records, but I have left my workouts with a little feather in my cap.

If you have read this blog more than once you know that those feathers get me in trouble every darn time!  So today, I hop in the car all proud of myself for my run yesterday and drive aaalll the way to work only to realize that I left my work shoes at home.  Luckily, I had an extra pair of socks, which came in handy when I sported dress slacks and running shoes all day. At least they matched my outfit...



1 comment:

  1. The blue trim dresses those shoes up - love having the engagement picture posted - it's beautiful and the proximity on the page accents the trim on the running shoes.

    ReplyDelete