Friday, October 21, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

One of my tasks today required that I run up to a secluded room upstairs to take some measurements.  While in there, I stopped in front of a glass tool case to check my reflection.  I was checking out...well, the backside of my jeans  to see how they looked (I was fully clothed).  I wasn't admiring myself; I was doing a status check after a particularly large lunch. 

It was then that I remembered why I was in the room in the first place:  to take wall measurements for the sign that reads "Notice: this room is monitored by security for your safety and protection."  Sweet.  Security officers, I hope you enjoyed the show... 

Obviously, this isn't me...but if it was, I'd be smiling too. 
Thank you google images for the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment