Monday, October 24, 2011

Arachnophobia

Yesterday afternoon I started tackling the giant laundry mountain.  I piled up all of the laundry in the laundry room and sorted it by wash type.  I had just started a load of towels, when I looked back and found a giant, lady-eating spider on the floor.  
This spider is from google images, but trust me, it was this nasty


I am an independent woman.  I lived on my own for several years before marriage.  I wore a hard hat to work and dealt with some of the nastiest, burliest dudes in town.  I can handle my own business.  So when I saw this big spider, I did exactly what any self-respecting woman would do...I ran upstairs and got Blair and made him kill it while I supervised.  Marriage has many perks, not the least of which is having a husband that is now officially required to do this kind of thing.  I'm sure that was written in our vows somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment