Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lattanzio Wines and a Thoughtful Touch

 Lot 18 is an online wine distributor that sells wine in limited quantities and discounted prices.  It is quickly becoming one of my new obsessions.

My first purchase was a Syrah from Lattanzio Wines.  I had never tried their wine, but the description on Lot 18 sounded intriguing, and the price was right- reason enough for me to give it a try!  The wine was delicious: full-bodied, but smooth.  I loved it!

Today, I received a hand-written thank you note from Hillary and Justin Lattanzio with a photograph of Justin in in the vineyard.  They thanked me for my purchased, expressed their hope that I enjoyed the wine, and shared their story.  I was so touched!  What if more companies took the time to thank their customers in this way?

I will definitely be holding on to the card.  I have a feeling these folks are well on their way to big things.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment