Friday, February 3, 2012

Walking a Tightrope

I'm back on the blogging bandwagon!  It has been a stressful few weeks, with a lot of different things up in the air.  I have felt a lot like this lady:

dailypicayune.com
Now that the dust has settled a bit, most but not all opportunities panned out how I had hoped, but I am confident that all worked out how it should.  My faith is a bit funny: I pray that things will work out just how they are supposed to, but I always have really strong opinions on exactly what should happen. Ultimately, I do have faith that what is meant to be will be.

An example of this is my day off from work today (yay!).  It was perfect timing really.  Not only do I need some time to relax after a few stressful weeks, but representatives from Toll Brothers are coming by to review our incorrect plumbing in our basement bathroom.  If they agree to move the lines as they should, they will get the very grateful and calm Ashley.  If not, I will unleash any pent up frustration and go all crazy lady on them!

Regardless, tonight is a date night to celebrate Blair's birthday!!!!  We have a great weekend planned, and I can't wait to get it started!

Cheers to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment