Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Patience

Source: www.pinterest.com- sorry, I can't read the name of the original creator

Patience, patience, patience...what a virtue that one is, huh?  Lately, I seem to be running quite low on the patience potion.  I found the above image on Pinterest, and I think I will make it my new mantra.

My life is full of blessings.  My problems are small and can generally be fixed with a glass of wine (or 2).  While my hopes, dreams, aspirations, travel plans and big ideas help build determination, they sometimes make me forget about all the things I have right here and now.  So tonight, I shall toast to things I already have and ask for just a bit more patience on the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Good topic - my ninth grade Latin teacher had some insight which may help you master this:

    Patience is a virtue; possess it if you can; seldom in a woman, and NEVER in a man.

    I'm sure the men in your life will join you in a toast to YOUR patience.

    Love,
    Ma

    ReplyDelete