Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Surprise

Our nieces and nephews (both related and "adopted") are the cutest in the world.  That's all there is to it. I will not be convinced otherwise. When I came home from work today, I found a wonderful surprise in our mailbox:


These are thank-you notes from our nieces and nephew in Florida!  We sent them a two-part Christmas gift this year, with the second half sent a little late.  We sent Chase a Miami Dolphins hat, and Bella and Alexa each received adorable tutus from TLC Creations.  These sweet little monkeys each wrote us an individual note, and their Mom packaged them all up and sent them.

Now, I'm off to put the finishing touches on a black bean, quinoa, and sweet potato chili recipe I saw on With Style and Grace. We are in serious "lock it up" mode after this weekend. Wish me luck!

Photo from http:withstyle,me

No comments:

Post a Comment