Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving has come and gone?!?!  Say what?!?  It was an amazing four-day weekend that went by way too fast! It was deep fried turkeys with my brother and parents, and then Thanksgiving Part Du on Friday with Blair's parents, Cristina, and Chris.

Saturday brought a tremendous Hokie victory and a party with the wild Empty Nesters (Blair's parents' friends) and their kids.  The KEN's (Kids of Empty Nesters) party resulted in me, Cristina, Ashley T, and Blair's MOM doing the splits and a variety of other yoga moves in the middle of the kitchen.  I shutter to think what would have happened if I had more than one glass of wine.

Today, Blair and I managed to harness our inner Clark Griswald and purchase a family Christmas tree and decorate the house.  The holidays are here and I am stoked!

Can't wait to see what Christmas brings!!!

Turkeys at our house require hardware

My favorite old doggie hanging around for some turkey

The Master Chef

The rare moment of the day I wasn't in sweatpants aka "My Thanksgiving Pants"

Mom and Mikey

Happy Anniversary Ma and Pops!! 

The Happy Couple

Mother and Daughter.  Cristina's internal dialogue "OMG! Take the D@$!n picture!!!"

For the record, Blair insisted that I show off my skillz...Ten bucks says my mom sees this picture and points out that my  toes aren't pointed

Pops will not be outdone

No comments:

Post a Comment