Friday, November 4, 2011

Peg-leg

Now that our plans for Paris are firmly settled, I realized the only thing that really disappointed me was that I would have to continue these long runs for another month...ugh.  I had my heart set on getting all kinds of in shape before Paris, and then pulling the ole' bait and switch on Blair after that. What?  We've been married for a year, he's stuck now :)

So today I took my "not going to Paris for another month" tail to the gym with my sights set on a 9 mile run: my longest ever.  I finished and felt great, but now I am limping around town like a descendant of Peg-leg.

Source: dipity.com


And by "around town," I mean "around our house. " It is 9:57pm, and B has already been in bed for 30 minutes. We are so cool.

Here's wishing everyone a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment