Monday, November 21, 2011

Blair is Home!!!

Blair is home from Japan!  Finally!  It seemed like he was gone for ages.  Honestly, I don't know how military wives do it!

I spent most of the week with my parents so I could spend some q.t. with them (and also because I am a big giant chicken when it comes to staying at our house alone).  It was great having some time to really catch up with them.  The funny thing about having my folks so close is that while I see them quite often, it seems like we are always doing something when we are together- we rarely just catch up.

Blair came home on Saturday (did I mention that I missed him?), and we had a lovely low key rest of the weekend.

Sadly, we had to admit Omie to the nursing home a few weeks ago, but we were all able to make it to spend her birthday with her on Sunday.  She was having a good day, and had a blast at her little party.  She is so stinkin' cute!

Birthday cake!  

Presents!  You should have seen her "bust a move" when she turned on her new discman


We were lucky enough to have Julie's mama in town for dinner on Sunday night :)

After such a great weekend, it is kinda hard to complain about Monday.  The short work week doesn't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment