Sunday, December 4, 2011

Prom Night

My holiday party was held on Friday at our office, which they transformed into a high school gym to match the "Prom" theme: complete with a pep squad from a local high school, photo booth, and a prom king and queen :)


Blair's holiday party was slightly more sophisticated, and was held at a beautiful hotel in D.C. After the party, Blair and I sprinted all over town to find the VT football game (me cussing and dodging grates in 5" stilettos).  After it was quite clear the loss would be horrible, and B's night would be ruined if we continued to watch, we joined up with the rest of his coworkers at a local cigar bar.  It was a great place to end the night- even if I do feel like I have TB from all of the smoke.  

This morning we joined up with a bunch of our friends for brunch in Arlington.  Ah, sweet Arlington.  We are so homesick for you.  I made Blair stop to pick up a brochure for a home that was for sale- a great deal at $1.4MM...

And so now we are back on our couch in our realistically priced home in the 'burbs.  You can find us here until we drag our lifeless bodies to bed.  Wait, scratch that.  Blair just found an online sale on golf stuff.  I gotta go hide the credit cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment