Friday, April 8, 2011

What in the world?!?

Man Alive!  Things certainly have been shaken up this week, haven't they?

Pia got voted off of American Idol? I'm not proud of the fact that we watch the show regularly.  I say "we" but I'm pretty sure Blair is just being nice and let's me take over the TV for a little bit. And Iggy Pop...yikes!  Remind me to hold my tongue if I ever think about making fun of my Dad's dance moves again, at least he keeps his shirt on! Come on Fox Network, kids watch that show!

A run away snake started a viral twitter account and now has a book deal?  Seriously? I'm actual jealous of a snake? Hmm...

And perhaps the weirdest of all, I have actually become somewhat obsessed with running.  Maybe I have been reading I Run Like a Girl too frequently (thank you Mel for the inspiration).  I have been working out in the mornings before work since I started my new job.  I am very fortunate to have a gym attached to my office.  A few weeks ago I decided to really start hitting the treadmill.  Starting last week, I upped my mileage to 6 miles, and I was successful in completing my 6 mile runs three times this week, with an elliptical workout in between.  I NEVER thought I would say this, but I am already looking forward to my next run.  No worries though, I promise to never blog about how "I forgot to eat today! No really, I did!" I let many important things slip my memory, but eating has never been one of them. 

Speaking of which, I think it's approaching cookie o'clock. Better get on that. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment