Thursday, April 14, 2011

Creepy Neighbors

You always hear about them- the creepy neighbors.  The ones that never seem to be home, yet you hear suspicious activity coming from their place late at night.  Sure, I've had my share of creepy neighbors in the past...I just didn't expect that Blair and I would BE the creepy neighbors.  We both work a lot (ok, he works a lot, but I run a lot of errands), so we are often gone from 5:30 am until around 7:00 pm. Our neighbors have often commented that we are like ghosts- Step #1 in becoming a creepy neighbors. 

Then there's the late-night mystery noises.  Here is where we seal the deal.  Our patio construction lasted until 10:45 pm on Sunday evening!  Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their hardwork, but that was a little absurd.  And then Monday night, I came home late from work and found Blair mowing the lawn...in the dark. 

He asked me if I thought that our neighbors think we were weird.  To which I replied, "Yes, honey. I'm sure they do."

No comments:

Post a Comment