Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cool Girls Rock

Last night, I was lucky enough to have the Broga 5 visit me at work.  Ellery (the oldest) is facinated by all things shark and fosil.  This girl's Christmas list included things like shark teeth, a model titanic, and money for her trip to a shark convention. 

When I was her age, I was begging for a topsy tail, lip gloss, and maybe a bra (you know, every 10-year-old wants one...no?  ok, nevermind then). 

My co-worker Jason gave Ellery an eighteen million year old shark tooth, and some other bones to take home.  She was thrilled, and I honestly could not have been more thrilled to see such smart, funny girls love scientific things like rocks, turtles, and fly brains!

Cheers to their parents for encouraging such great things!

1 comment:

  1. YES, I totally rocked topsy tail. Shark teeth, not so much :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete