Thursday, May 31, 2012

In the past few weeks...

In the past few weeks we have:

Gone wine tasting with a few wonderful friends.  Transportation provided by KUSS (Knocked Up Shuttle Service).

10 Weeks Pregnant
Had a few family dinners.  The adorable matching Hokie onesies were gifts from  Mike and Julie.

12 Weeks Pregnant
Celebrated Mother's Day!  I was treated to a lovely brunch by Ma and Pops (Blair's parents), attended a brunch for my Nana, and joined forces with Mike and Julie to cook dinner for my mom and Sissy.  Blair was in Japan and missed all the fun.

Card from Mikey and Julie.  Lame attempt at a belly shot.  13 weeks pregnant. 
 Spent a fun week in Mexico with Blair, my parents, Mike and Julie. Check out my Dad's "ups"!

Pregnant ladies can't jump.  15 weeks. 
Phew...no wonder I'm so tired.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that picture of your family on the beach is amazing! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete