Monday, June 4, 2012

Say What?!?!

Now that we are out of the baby closet so to speak, we have received all sorts of hilarious reactions to the news that we are having twins.  We have received tons of "Congratulations" and the like, but a few reactions have been too funny not to note.  I should point out that Blair and I find all of this really funny, and take no offense whatsoever. 


My former boss: "Ouch!"

Me to my coworkers: "As you may have guessed, Blair and I are expecting..."
My coworkers (collectively): "Awww, yay"
Me:....twins.
My coworkers: "Ooohhhh"

An anonymous friend "Oh, I'm so sorry!! I mean, I'm sorry for saying that....I mean congratulations."

Mike: "You always were an overachiever."

My Mom: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" gasp for air "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Blair's Dad: "Has anyone picked Blair up off the floor?" (my personal favorite)

Omie: "I know." 



No comments:

Post a Comment