Tuesday, September 25, 2012

32 weeks

We have made it to 32 weeks!  Here is a new shot of my smokin' hot body.

To all of you who have said that I am "cute,"  I appreciate your lies.  Unless of course, you also think this guy is cute.  Then I guess I would have say that I see the resemblance.
blog.moviefone.com

I grunt involuntarily when I turn over and getting out of bed requires a rolling dismount that would make any olympic gymnast jealous.  Getting dressed each morning now involves rodeo skills.  But, all things considered, I am doing well.  The babies weigh about 4lbs a piece now and seem to be growing like weeds.

Only 5 more weeks to go!  Things are about to get real!

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny and I love your writing style. Can't wait for the girls to get here!!! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I am "unknown" - It's Allison Walega :)

    ReplyDelete