Sunday, August 12, 2012

26 Week- The Wheels Fell Off

While I started out the past week celebrating my 30th birthday with some of my best friends...


I spent the majority of the past few days with this beautiful view:

I got hit by a bad cold and spent a lot of time out of commission.  I also pulled a hamstring while taking a shower. 30 sure feels a lot older than 29.

Fortunately, I started to come out of the crypts by late Friday, and Blair and I were able to attend the beautiful wedding of two good friends on Saturday.




We were also able to make it out to a belated birthday dinner at The Ashby Inn.  It was perfect!


While I am still fighting off this nasty bug, I definitely on the mend and hopeful that the next week will involve a little less couch surfing.  Fingers crossed Blair stays healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment