Friday, January 6, 2012

The Fate of a Blog

I have been doing a little soul searching lately about this whole blog thing.  Our marriage and home aren't really "new" anymore, and we have made a commitment to make 2012 the year of "locking it up" financially, so we haven't planned any major trips.  Then of course, there is my Local Loves blog.

After much thought, I have decided to make this blog a little bit of everything.  After all, the name of "A Grain of Salt" alone implies that I am by no means an expert on anything in particular.  The first change is to consolidate to only one blog, and capture my Local Loves here (old posts will remain "as is" for use by the featured organizations).  My blog will now be a hodgepodge of stories of the people, random things and places I love.

Comments welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea - 2 blogs can be a bit much. Can't wait to read everything at AGOS :)

    ReplyDelete