Saturday, July 30, 2011

Unconditional Love

I always thought and hoped that I was capable of unconditional love.  Of course I vowed that I would love Blair unconditionally, and I meant every word of those vows, but I am also extremely blessed with a husband that really doesn't test that.  Today, I learned that I am capable of unconditional love...of our house. 

There is an ever-growing pond in the basement and a new puddle in the kitchen with water dripping from the ceiling, yet I look around and I still love this house.  Despite the stray cats, the self-motivated garage door, foundation cracks, drain leaks, and indoor waterfalls, this is is our home we we love it anyway.  Of course, the one-year warranty helps.  Besides if it wasn't for this house, what would I blog about?

Note to self: be a little more specific when asking for rain next time.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend with all rain limited to the outdoors. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment