Monday, July 9, 2012

21 Weeks

Unfortunately, we had to cancel our trip to Charleston, SC, but fortunately, we got a ton accomplished. Blair had to work Thursday and Friday, but since I had already taken the time off, I decided to use it to get a few things off the to-do and baby bucket lists.

Wednesday morning, Blair found me in a tailspin over the nursery.  Being the wonderful hubby and father-to-be that he is, he said "If you pick a paint color today, I will paint the nursery today."  I would have been crazy to pass that up!

Blair spent all day painting...poor guy. 


I supervised...poor guy. 



Thursday and Friday brought the delivery of the cribs (thank you G'Ma and G'Pops!), the ordering of the stroller (thank you Mom and Dad!).  I mixed in lunch with a friend and a day of shopping with my mom while Blair worked.  Again, poor guy.

Saturday was a boat trip with Nana and Granddaddy!  The babies either loved or hated the boat.  They were bonkers all day.





Finally, we wrapped up the weekend with a dinner at my parents' house with Mike and Julie. 

All of this, while growing this big ole' bump hill. 

 I need a nap. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to say that nothing is "big" ...yet! This is your time to enjoy your cute little baby bump...trust me :) you'll always need a nap, before and after babies arrive! Ha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad to miss seeing you guys, but glad you got a lot done! and you look great!! xo

    ReplyDelete